There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
~George Sand
Sunday, December 2, 2007
New bath tub
Time for the generic baby-bath-in-the-kitchen-sink pics!! Cadi and I were doing a craft together the other day and I went to wash the paint off her hands and feet in the sink. It occured to me that we have never given her a bath in the sink! Every baby needs at least one bath in the sink! So I stripped her down and grabbed some of her bath toys. She went CRAZY!! It was so cute! She was splashing water everywhere!
I miss baths in the sink! It was so easy and convenient. My guy out grew the sick too quick and now he goes in the tub and he's a monster!! All he wants to do is stand up in there! You are right, everyone needs a bath in the sink pic :)
3 comments:
I miss baths in the sink! It was so easy and convenient. My guy out grew the sick too quick and now he goes in the tub and he's a monster!! All he wants to do is stand up in there!
You are right, everyone needs a bath in the sink pic :)
We so have to do that! Too cute!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment