Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let's not forget

Daddy and Uncle Jimmy!! I can't figure out how to download more than 4 pictures per post, so I couldn't add these two pics to my last post. Daddy and Uncle Jimmy got a lot of laughs from Cadi with

some clapping...


and from Uncle Jimmy, the wreath-man!!

3 comments:

Kyler said...

I love that picture of Jimmy. It makes me laugh out loud. I was really shocked when I first saw it - it was like awww.. cute cadi, cute cadi, cute cadi.. WHOA! SPAZZY WREATH HEAD MAN!!!

SpunkyToes said...

Love "wreath man!" FYI - to add more than 4pics just re-do the entire load process after the first ones load. It puts them at the top but you can click and hold to drag them where you want them!

Natascha said...

Oh my goodness, Uncle Wreath man! Little scary, but very funny.