I so enjoyed seeing Cadi's eyes widen when she saw the beautiful branches and lights on the tree, the brightly colored ornaments and the brand new red and green tree skirt. Holding her in my arms while she stared at the tree made me think back to last year when she was just a little peanut in my belly. We have certainly come full circle.
Every time we go on a trip together, Matti and I buy an ornament to remind us of our trip, so every ornament we took out of the box was yet another story of our past. We are so looking forward to our future ornaments and trips together with our amazing little kiddo and the rest of them to come.



1 comment:
Pretty tree!
This time if year is so magical:)
I am looking forward to decorating our tree this week. Although my little one is walking and I don't know how on earth I'm going to keep his hands off :)
Cheers to Christmas and traditions:)
Post a Comment