Tuesday, February 10, 2009

When did she become so funny?

Both of these happened yesterday:

If you're a mom (esp. a SAHM with no daddy for distraction), then you know that a lot of the time, you just have to use the bathroom with the door open. Unless, of course you want to hear a toddler crying and knocking at the door. Yesterday, I was using the bathroom and Acadia came in like she normally does, and sat on her potty and read. I said to her, "Ohh - are you going pee pee on the potty?" Even though her pants were on. And she said yes. Then a few minutes, she got up, looked in the potty and said, Tried! Tried! YAY! With her hands up. She was so proud of herself! LOL!!!

Then she was eating her afternoon snack (a bowl of blueberries) and looked at me and said, Mmm mmm good! I started laughing and said, Did you just say mmm mmm good?! And she said yes and laughed. Then said "funny".

I mean - where does she get this stuff?

1 comment:

Michelle and Jimmy said...

LOL! She is SO funny! She has such a little personality!