Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daddy's V-Day Card

We made Daddy's Valentine's day card on Wednesday and now that we've given it to him, I can show you the pics :) Acadia looooved "painting with piggies" and I just love crafts with her hand or foot prints - they're too cute! It will be fun to see this card 10 years from now - I'm sure we won't believe that she was ever this small!



5 comments:

Michelle and Jimmy said...

You are just the cutest mom I know! You are so creative, Cadi is very lucky to have you. :)

Kristi said...

So cute! I love all of your crafts!!

SpunkyToes said...

Both cards are adorable!

Sarah said...

So cute! Andrew made one of those too :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Paradee Family! Love all your fun V-Day projects! We did the same footprint craft...I think I may have gotten they idea from our MOPS magazine...so adorable and priceless!