We went to Souza's with our friends Liz and Paul last night. If you live in the Burlington area and have not been to Souza's, STOP reading this blog and get there! Right now. Go. It is SO yummy - they literally walk around with skewers of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, fried bananas, and pineapples. Oh my. And the cosmos were like candy. I only had two, but would have gladly been talked into having three or four. Yum.
Liz and I have been e-mailing each other for the past month - thrilled with the prospect of having an "adult night", which the four of us have never had together. And, naturally, guess what we talked about the whole time? Yes. For three straight hours, we shared stories and laughs about our children. It's funny how much you can look forward to having a break from your kids and then miss them like crazy once you're away from them...
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, I LOVE Souza's! That place rocks!
Post a Comment