Although a bit personal, I decided to post this for the girls. I am in the process of making my blog into a book and I want the girls to see this someday. To know how much I love their father and how much he loves me. I hope they are lucky enough to find the love that we have found for each other and to find someone that makes them as happy and takes care of each other like we do. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve someone as amazing as Matt.
As I was going out of town for the weekend with the girls, I wanted to leave love notes for Matt around the house with just a few of the many, many reasons I love him. I am so blessed to have him as my best friend, husband and father of my children xo
No comments:
Post a Comment