There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. ~George Sand
The first 10 seconds of this video is pretty slow, but I promise it will be worth the wait!
LOL! That is SO funny!
Oh my goodness! That is soooooo funny and utterly adorable!
Oh what a sweet sound!!!
Oh my goodness, that is so cute!!! Love little baby giggles!
What a great laugh!
LOL! I just watched it again with Jimmy and we laughed so hard! Too cute!
That is the best laugh ever!
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! Emma is a child after my own heart... I pretty much still get that excited about candy. Hahaha!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL! That is SO funny!
Oh my goodness! That is soooooo funny and utterly adorable!
Oh what a sweet sound!!!
Oh my goodness, that is so cute!!! Love little baby giggles!
What a great laugh!
LOL! I just watched it again with Jimmy and we laughed so hard! Too cute!
That is the best laugh ever!
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! Emma is a child after my own heart... I pretty much still get that excited about candy. Hahaha!
Post a Comment