Monday, August 3, 2009

Romance

It has definitely changed over the years...no more lazy Sunday mornings and breakfast in bed...no more late nights out at the bars with our friends...flowers? rarely...staring across the table at each other? nope....

But what I do have is even better....it's putting one tired toddler to bed and spending the night with my best friend and our daughter...


It's playing games during the evenings...even though he has one extra set of eyes to help him out (cheater...)


It's homemade pina coladas, candles and a little Feist playing in the background...


It's knowing that this man....this man who I love more than anything...truly loves me more today than when I first met him...after 2 children, 10 extra pounds, and about a million stretch marks...and I wonder...how could you get more romantic than that?

7 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Super sweet post!

Megan said...

Aw. So sweet and so true. It has only gotten better here too.

Michelle and Jimmy said...

Awesome post!

Kristen said...

Such a great post!

Matt said...

very sweet post ;) I love you sweetie xooxoxoxo

M.

Kate said...

Isn't this the truth?? You have such a knack for posting things that I need reminded of DAILY! Thanks for this! ;)

beth said...

Awww, what a sweet post!